Wednesday, May 9, 2007

(To the tune of Air Supply)... HERE I AM...THE ONE THAT YOU LOOOOVE -

Alright... so this is as close as I could come to what I looked like when you were here. This is my 7th grade school picture. Maybe if you show this to your Mama, she'll remember me huh? Boy was I cute. Boy oh Boy. Boy. Boy. Boy. Boy. Boy. Hmmm.. there's something about this haircut I didn't like. I can't put my finger on it.


This is my wedding day. Let's just say it's a good thing there was a veil holding down the rest of my really high hair.

Here's my little family all together on Jamie's 30th birthday 5 years ago. We had a huge surprise party for him. This is us and all of our kids... except the one on the right in the purple, that's my neice, Kasey.
Here I was talking to you on the phone! I'm no longer blonde. I colored my hair dark brown and I've lost a little weight since the photo above. Not alot but enough that my face is obviously slimmer. Anyway, so here it all is...... laid out for you. These are my peeps. This is what I look like now. I'll post more later to give you an idea of WHO I am now.... Tell your people I said hello and I'll call you to make sure you got the email I'm about to send with the link to this site. Bye Michelle!






No comments: