Wednesday, May 9, 2007

ALL TOGETHER NOW -

This is what my husband Jamie looked like when we got married. My mother wasn't any too thrilled with his long hair but that just goes to show ya, don't judge a book by its cover. Turns out see, we've been married 14 years next month and I think if she had to pick one of the two of us to shoot.... ya know, if she HAD to...... I'd be scared.



The picture with all the kids there on the fence, I took. Chelsey is our oldest girl. I don't have many digital pictures of her cause she doesn't come around much. She'll be 17 this October. She's got better things to do. This photo is either 2 or 3 years old. She's a great kid but with the usual teenage attitude. She's starting to warm back up though. I miss her a lot.

This is what everybody looked like today at Aaron's graduation. Abby, Jamie, Brent & Aaron. Jamie's changed a little don't ya think? hehehe

He's a good guy.... one of the few. Works hard, provides well, and is always well intentioned. He's even faithful as far as I know..heh

We've been through a lot together. He's the guy that can talk you into seeing the brighter side on a gloomy day. I depend on him for that too much as well. He's an optomist. Whereas I might expect the worst in a situation, he's always genuinely surprised when things don't go exactly as planned. Kinda drives me crazy sometimes though because I don't feel like he ever has a backup plan even in mind just in CASE one of my predicted horrible scenarios actually takes place. But when it happens, he can come up with at least two ways to fix it on the spot. He's my crazykeeper. When I give up hope, he talks me out of it.

No comments: