Tuesday, May 8, 2007

This is Brent ...


This is Brent. He's 13. He's my Rock Star. This is first name out of my mouth when someone asks me how the kids are. I have so much to be proud of him for. He's in 7th grade. He never has homework. He's got a ton of friends, both girls and guys. He's polite. He's funny. He also rides a dirtbike, but desires it to be a 4 wheeler. He's outspoken and sometimes arrogant. He's cute. He loves his Mom and always shows it. Brent was a super well behaved toddler. He was super smart right from the start. He's so well liked by the kids and also the adults. He's a Red Cross volunteer for the Disaster Action Team. He plays baseball, usually 2nd base. He uses what he's taught. He's intrigued by science experiments. He's awesome. This is Brent... He's 13. He's my Rock Star...

No comments: